Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am not big on just wordy posts so sorry but I really don't think yo want to see a pic of me right now. Not looking my best! Well I had the D&C on Friday at 12:30. My doctor is amazing. I was only under for 8 min. He said even if I had let it do it naturally I more than likely would of had to have a D&C anyway. SO I am glad I did it. The first day it didn't bother me to much but the second it was a little rough. I was afraid to feel the pain so I made sure to always have pain meds in me. I got sick a few times more than likely cuz I didn't eat much. It has been hard to want to eat!. Well I am now on day 3 and still feeling it but so glad the pain is almost over. Riley has been such a great hubby. He has helped out so much. I am so grateful for him. It is hard for me to just sit around but he has made me feel ok about being lazy! So 2 months and my husband and I will try again. Stay tuned and I will fill you all in. Thanks for your prayers and support.

10 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

I've been thinking about you all week, I'm glad everything went well and that you're doing ok physically, even though I'm sure your heart is still hurting. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

I am happy that things went well with the D&C. I have experienced a couple of those one being for the same reason as you have had. It is an emotional experience and I am so glad that your hubby is sensitive to your needs. If you rest now you will feel better coming up soon. I feel your pain and you will be blessed again with a little one. Beth is my blessing after all of that.

emilyandkris said...

I am so sorry Brooke that is so hard i can't imagine. we will definitely keep you in our prayers!
Kris and emily

Jack and Nicci said...

I'm so sorry you guys!! I know you are strong and will get through it. Love you all!!

xx

amberbuck said...

Oh Brooke I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope you are getting plenty of rest and will start feeling okay again. I will keep you in my prayers!

Amy said...

Hey Brooke I've only met you a few times so you may not remeber me- I was friends with Riley since our Jr. High days and just fell across your blog. I am so sorry for your loss. I have had 3 misscarriages- still no babies and I know first hand it stinks so bad. I know there is nothing anyone can say or do to take your pain away. It just hurts. And I know that it is true we go through trials to get stronger and someday we'll see it all as a blessing but that doesn't take the pain away right now. It just hurts. I am so sorry. We will be praying for you guys. If you ever need to talk about it feel free to email if you want I am a good listner! Good luck.
Amy (Hurst) Stewart
hopeinadoption@gmail.com

Photography By Jo said...

You will be in my prayers. That is tough stuff.

The Kimnach Family said...

Honey baby. I am so sorry. I just logged on to your blog to check in and saw the posts. Please let me know if I can help you or your family on any way.
Love,
-Kymberli

Caralee said...

Brooke I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope that your spirit and body heals soon.

Heather said...

I am so sorry! I hope things get better. You will be in my prayers!