Saturday, May 16, 2009

New York Sneek peek!
I haven't had a chance to download all my pic's yet so there will be more to come. =)Right Before Lion King!

Right before 9 to 5

Central Park

If any of you watch America's Next Top Model you will know who this girl is. Her name is Celia and she had just been kicked off the show 3 days before. I was so excited to meet her she was my fave. =)


New Kid's on the Block at the Today Show

Our view from our hotel room. 25th floor and a block away from where the ball drops on New Years Eve. Amazing location and amazing hotel.

9 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Making me jealous! I LOVE New York. Looks like you had SO much fun! One day soon I'll start planning another trip there...

Cami Epperson said...

How fun! I can't believe you saw NKOTB! That cracks me up. Hope they were as good as they were when we were 13! ha ha. Glad you had fun. Can't wait to play this week and hear all about it! You look gorgeous btw, you fit right in NY!

Kara Jones said...

so now that you've been to the city, how about hamptons next summer. or this summer...

Dane said...

OK, so now where are your pics?? You're making me nervous! I need copies!! I'll get you a CD with mine too!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

What fun pictures!! Did you know Ty and I are moving to NYC on Thursday? You'll have to give me tips on the best places.. Hope you're feeling so much better, we love you!

Jack and Nicci said...

That looks like it was a blast! You're looking really good. It was good to see your mom in the pics too! Tell her and Garrett hello from us... they need to update their blog! :)

Melissa Braegger said...

What a great vacation with your mom and sister. I hope you all had a wonderful time:)

Erin Nicole said...

Soo fun! I am so excited for you. Isn't it AMAZING? Love the dark hair.. and the makeup on Sunday by the way looked soo great.. ! I love pinks and purples on you. I still can't believe you can be so pretty dark and blonde.... amazing!

Staci said...

Cute pictures Brooke. I can't wait to go back to NY. Your pictures make me want to go sooner than later.