Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tears of Sorrow and tears of Joy!

So All of you know that I had my second miscarriage in Sept and things have been tough. about 3 weeks after my miscarriage my boobs started hurting and I was feeling sick. I thought that my hormones just were out of wack! So 4 weeks to the day I had my miscarriage I took a pregnancy test because it wasn't going away and guess what I am Prego! Not sure how it happened well I know how it happened but wow that was fast. When I took the pregnancy test i cried so hard. Not tears of Joy but tears of sorrow all I could think is I can't do this again. Well I am proud to announce I am 8 weeks along, my boobs still hurt, and i am sicker than a dog and couldn't be happier! at week 6 1/2 i got to see my beautiful baby and hear the heart beat! Again I balled like a baby but this time it was tears of joy! Thank you everyone for there kind words and there prayers. they are being felt and they are working! Baby Nelson #2 will be arriving in June!

11 comments:

Auburn said...

yay! congrats!

Rachel said...

im so happy for you! it was good to see you on saturday. we need to get little B and owen together. im sure they would have so much fun

Carly Nichols said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!! Such exciting news!!!

Jessica Peterson said...

I'm sooooo happy for you! Congratulations! =)

IronLawGirl said...

Oh Brooke I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!

Julie P. said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you this time around and you and the baby stay healthy. Love ya!

Momma Dianna said...

Congrats Brooke! So sorry to hear of all you've been through as of lately (it's been too long since I've seen you too!) I will be praying for your cute little family to have a much better outcome this time. Hang in there and take care of yourself!

The Hann Family said...

yay...so happy for you!

porter and karla said...

congrats congrats!!! i am so happy for you. brighten will make a grat big sister!

MoDLin said...

I'm so happy for you! May you have a healthy and uneventful 40 weeks followed by a beautiful baby!

AMIT said...

Yeah sometimes there are bad moments and sometimes we have happy.

Make website india