Monday, January 11, 2010

Girl or Boy


ADDING ONE MORE TO THIS HAPPY FAMILY!


Ok So I am a mess of mixed emotions I had a ultra sound at 13 weeks and they told me that they could see a boy but not to sure. So my sister who has 3 girls just found out today that she is having a boy. We are so excited for her. Well I find out tomorrow what we are having and and I am so excited but nervous. All I know is girls. So if I am having a Boy all you moms out there with boys I will have a lot of questions. =) We have a name for a boy just not a middle name and for the girl I finally convinced my hubby to like the name I love so boy or girl we have a name. Sorry if this post makes no sense it is just whats on my mind! =) Check back tomorrow and I will post what we are having.=)

5 comments:

porter and karla said...

we have a girl brytens age( im sure you remember) and now a little boy and life is just perfect, he is the icing on our cake of a family. and i think we would not even make it to church if there were three girls in the family to dress up! but on the other hand i had to buy EVERYTHING all over again because it was all pink. if it is a boy you will get ajusted really quick but i think two girls in a row would have been fun too! good luck, cant wait to hear!!!

Janae said...

Hope all is going well sweetheart! Can't wait for an update!

Caroline said...

Hi-Brooke-so-excited-for-your-news!I-was-wondering-what-you-charge-for-a-photography-sitting-fee-and-what-other-fees-you-charge-for-a-photo-shoot,and-are-you-doing-it-anymore?Email-me-at-carolinescraps@hotmail.com-with-any-info-or-a-website-i-can-look-at,I-would-be-interested-in-purchasing-the-disc-once-photos-are-taken.Thanks-so-much!

Lisa said...

Congrat's and don't worry, boys are so much easier than girls :-) I have two boys and my youngest is a girl. With boys, all you need to remember is "quick change" quick off with the dirty diaper...quick cover back up with a clean one...they will shower you if you do not master this art :-)

AMIT said...

Yeah is everything well going and you are such a sweet family.

Make website india